Not everyone knows much about the Skype Manager. Although it is one of the best features of Skype, it is many times left unseen among the people. And we are here just to help you get your problem solved. We are positive that the following article about the same will help you get to know everything that you have wanted to know about it.
Basically, it is a tool that makes your work in your Skype business easier. Apart from that, a fact not many of the people know about is that the Skype Manager changes its name to the former recently. It is basically a web-based tool that comes into great use when you set up, manage and report on the usage of the Skype all over the business. The main advantage of Skype Manager is to help you get your stuff done all at one place.
You can evaluate and analyze everything. First of all, you will have to invite your employees to join Skype. Then, you can view and monitor their access to the services of Skype, allow them Skype credit and view in what ways the credit is being spent. Due to this, you can keep your calling cost and everything under control with reports that can be generated at a company, departmental or employee level. One of the major Skype manager features is that it enables you to view every minute detail of the expenses made by the employee of your company.
In a nutshell, Skype lets you monitor all the expenses and usage of Skype by your company at an administrator level.
Skype Manager Login.
In case you are looking for the ways to get started on the Skype Manager, we are here to help you.
- First of all, Sign into your Skype Account.
- In reference to the context of the Skype account, it will be preferable that you create a new account, specifically for the Skype manager so that it would be easy for you to classify your business and personal stuff.
- Once you are registered to the Skype, you will be automatically signed in to the Skype Manager.
- After this process, you will have to make use of the program in the following way.
Invite members– Invite other members i.e. colleagues to your account in order to get them started with the services as well.
Buy Credit– Once you invite members; provide them access to it is such as Subscriptions, voicemail, caller ID and much more.
Allocate the services– Divide the services according to the need assessment and monitor the usage.
This feature is way helpful for large scale business as many-a-times in business, a lot of unnecessary expenses take place, which creates a huge impact on the company’s account but generally remains unseen. Program like that of the Skype Manager not only helps you point out these expenses but also provides you with ways through which you can easily reduce the expenses in a smart manner
Skype Manager Invoice
The following section provides you detailed steps by the help of which you can do various things on the Skype manager. These steps are basically just to help you operate the Skype Manager easily.
How to download a VAT Invoice on Skype Manager?
Although Skype does not charge VAT when a user buys or allocates Skype Credit, hence there are no VAT invoices available for these kinds of transactions. However, allocations of subscriptions or Skype Numbers are charged VAT and these are the transactions of which you can download the VAT invoices.
Do have a look at the steps through which you can download the Skype Invoice.
- First of all, login to the admin account.
- At the top left corner of the page, you are likely to see a Reports option.
- Click the option and hit on the sub-option named allocation.
- Select the allocation period for which you need to download the VAT invoice.
- An allocation report will then be displayed. This report basically portrays the expenses that you have made during the time period.
- Click the order number that you have got in order to open a report for a specific allocation.
- Lastly, click on the Download PDF invoice option and wait until the invoice has now been downloaded on your computer in a PDF format.
How Do I view my payment History?
- To view your Payment history, first, log in to your Admin account.
- Then on the top left corner of the page, you are likely to see a reports option. Click the option.
- Among the sub-options that appear when you click on Allocations, click purchases.
- The entire purchase report will then be displayed. This purchase report shows a complete list of everything that you have purchased in the time period.
- Then, click for a specific order number to view the purchase of a specific product or service.
- You will then be able to see ever single detail of that purchase namely, item, date, bought by, and paid with, status and amount etc.
How to download Monthly invoice?
- In order to download a monthly invoice, you will first have to log into your account as the admin first.
- After you sign in, lick on the purchase historyoption that you are likely to see exactly on the bottom of the page.
- Then click on the sub-option, download monthly invoice.
- This monthly invoice includes your Customer details, invoice number, invoice date, date, description, type, net amount, tax amount, rate and much more.
Do get back to us if you have any issues regarding the article.